Nepal is a small and diverse country, it is one of the richest country in terms of culture, wildlife and nature. Working in Nepal can be at times challenging. There are beautiful places for filming in Nepal, places such as Everest, Pokhara, Mustang, Rara are renowned all over the world. Filming in Nepal can be one of the most exciting project if you have the right team.
We have been working on the sector of Fixing/ Line Production/ Translation/ Filming in Nepal, Services since 2007. We have a huge experienced team that can tackle all your needs in terms of Fixing, Producing, Filming in Nepal, for more details please contact us.
VISA for Tourist
You will get arrival Visa but no arrival visa for country list (AFG,IRQ,CMR,GHA,SOM,SWZ,PSE,ZWE,NGA,ETH,LBR)
The foreign tourist visiting Nepal shall be granted the tourist visa.
- The tourist visa shall be granted for a period in maximum of 150 days in a visa year (Visa years means January to December).
- A tourist who has departed before the expiry of the period specified in the visa issued in a visa year shall not be allowed to use the visa by adding the remaining period to another visa year.
- If any foreigner who has entered into Nepal towards the end of a visa year desires to spend even the period during which he may stay in Nepal with the tourist visa of the other visa year, he may use such facility. Provided, however, that the computation of the fees for such period shall be made on the basis of the total period of his stay. In order to avoid long queues and unnecessary problems, kindly submit a complete Online Visa Application form to the Immigration Authority of Nepal in your first attempt! To do that, here are few things you need to prepare: Link: http://online.nepalimmigration.gov.np/tourist-visa
- Please keep your valid passport at hand.
- Ready a recent digital photograph (size: 1.5” x 1.5”) in your removable device to upload your photograph for the application.
- Gather beforehanda a detailed permanent residence address, andb detailed address in Nepal.
- You need to provide telephone numbers—landline and mobile.
- You need to provide your email address too.
- The submitted application will remain in the system for 15 days. After 15 days, the application will be deleted automatically from the system.
- Once the application is successfully submitted, a receipt will be sent to your email immediately.
- Print the receipt and keep it with you as you need to produce it before the Immigration Authority.
- For your convenience, the deadline to contact the Immigration Authority will be mentioned in the receipt.
- The receipt also mentions about the documents you need to produce before the Immigration Authority.
- Please contact the Immigration Authority within 15 days after the submission of application.
- For example, if you submit your extension application today, and your visa is expiring the next day, on the third day if you visit the Department of Immigration, you will have to pay late fee of that day. In order to prevent this sort of hassle, please submit your extension application on time and get your visa renewed before crossing the expiry date.
- When you contact the Immigration Authority, please make sure you have the receipt and proper documents with you including the necessary fee.
VISA for Journalist
To apply for a journalist visa, you first need to take tourist visa to Nepal
Requirements with application for press accreditation to foreign Journalist
- Postal stamp of Rs. 10 and 4 copies of photograph.
- Copy of passport and recent visa.
- Resume (CV)
- Recommendation of the concerned media (Addressed to the Director General, Dept. of the information, Kathmandu, Nepal)
- Recommendation of the concerning embassy/consulate general or ministry offoreign affairs of concerning country.
- Copy of press ID (Media/International press card)
- Copy of contract paper/appointment letter.
- Experience – statement of journalist activities. (If following not in Englishlanguage, also submit brief translation of the news/article in English or Nepali language.)
- Published news and article in the newspaper/magazine.
- Record of broadcasting news report from TV/Radio
- Published material in online print.
- If applicant has hi/her family in Nepal needs non tourist visa for them have to submit additional requirement like photographs, copy of marriage certificate, birth certificate, and recommendation from embassy.
- If any others (Which will be support to be the proof)
- Accreditation fee (After the decision):
- Press accreditation Rs. 1500
- Temporary Press accreditation Rs. 900
- If applicant has already press accreditation card issued by DOI are requested to submit quarterly progress report for further renewal.