You will get arrival Visa but no arrival visa for country list
- The foreign tourist visiting Nepal shall be granted the tourist visa.
- The tourist visa shall be granted for a period in maximum of 150 days in a visa year (Visa years means January to December).
- A tourist who has departed before the expiry of the period specified in the visa issued in a visa year shall not be allowed to use the visa by adding the remaining period to another visa year.
- If any foreigner who has entered into Nepal towards the end of a visa year desires to spend even the period during which he may stay in Nepal with the tourist visa of the other visa year, he may use such facility. Provided, however, that the computation of the fees for such period shall be made on the basis of the total period of his stay. In order to avoid long queues and unnecessary problems, kindly submit a complete Online Visa Application form to the Immigration Authority of Nepal in your first attempt! To do that, here are few things you need to prepare: Link: http://online.nepalimmigration.gov.np/tourist-visa
- Please keep your valid passport at hand.
- Ready a recent digital photograph (size: 1.5” x 1.5”) in your removable device to upload your photograph for the application.
- Gather beforehanda a detailed permanent residence address, andb detailed address in Nepal.
- You need to provide telephone numbers—landline and mobile.
- You need to provide your email address too.
- The submitted application will remain in the system for 15 days. After 15 days, the application will be deleted automatically from the system.
- Once the application is successfully submitted, a receipt will be sent to your email immediately.
- Print the receipt and keep it with you as you need to produce it before the Immigration Authority.
- For your convenience, the deadline to contact the Immigration Authority will be mentioned in the receipt.
- The receipt also mentions about the documents you need to produce before the Immigration Authority.
- Please contact the Immigration Authority within 15 days after the submission of application.
- For example, if you submit your extension application today, and your visa is expiring the next day, on the third day if you visit the Department of Immigration, you will have to pay late fee of that day. In order to prevent this sort of hassle, please submit your extension application on time and get your visa renewed before crossing the expiry date.
- When you contact the Immigration Authority, please make sure you have the receipt and proper documents with you including the necessary fee.